Before becoming an influential voice in the evangelical world, Norm Geisler was raised in a Roman Catholic community, earned his Master’s Degree and Doctorate at Jesuit universities, came to appreciate Aquinas and Augustine as two of his favorite theologians, and gave the Catholicism-versus-Protestantism questions a great amount of consideration.
Here is a list of books by Dr. Geisler has written that are related to Roman Catholicism:
- Is Rome the True Church? A Consideration of the Roman Catholic Claim (Crossway Books: 2008)
- Roman Catholics and Evangelicals: Agreements and Differences (Baker Academic: 1995).
- Should Old Aquinas Be Forgotten? (Bastion Books: 2013)
- What Augustine Says (Bastion Books: 2013)
- Is the Pope Infallible: A Look at the Evidence (Bastion Books: 2012)
- Systematic Theology (Bethany House: 2002-2011) [More Info]
- What Roman Catholics Believe (MP3)
- Why I’m not a Roman Catholic (MP3)
Free Online Articles:
- Responses to Evangelical Exodus << Audit Norm’s graduate level course on RCC for free!
- Does Thomism Lead to Catholicism?
- Irenaeus on Scripture and Tradition
- An Evaluation of John Henry Newman’s Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine
- What Think Ye of Rome? (1994) (Geisler and MacKenzie)
- Why Roman Catholics are Leaving the Church in Mass
- Does the New Testament Support the Roman Catholic View of Communion?
- Does Diversity in Protestantism Support the Roman Catholic Position to be the one true Church?
- Interview with Dr. Geisler regarding Thomas Aquinas
- Is the Roman Catholic Church the Only Church of Christ? (Michael A. Field)
- Salvation, the Church, and the Papacy (Michael A. Field)